The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We’ve got an awesome team already, but there’s always room for more!
We are looking for an Accounting Intern for the summer of 2021. You will assist with the day-to-day operations of the Accounting Department. If you are motivated, creative, and looking for experience in Accounting then this is the ideal role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with dealership personnel to resolve discrepancies
- Ensure that all payment information has been accurately recorded by department personnel
- Verify key data between deal paperwork and system
- Assist Controllers with monthly close process
- Ad-hoc financial analysis including potential for inter-department projects
- Complete research and audits needed for the department
- Special projects as needed
- Currently pursuing or a recent graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or a closely related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be diligent, organized, and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with ability to multitask
- Willingness to adapt to accounting systems and company, local, state, and federal financial regulations
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.