CAMRIS is a clinical and life sciences firm that realizes innovative solutions to challenges worldwide through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. We combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. Our core practice areas include HIV/AIDS, microbiology and infectious disease research, vaccine research, development and production, global health security, bio-defense, and clinical research.
CAMRIS attracts the next generation of scientists to work at premier government research and development institutions with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, under world leaders in health research. Our exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, and life insurance. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing health and research organization dedicated to making the world a healthier place, please apply today!
We are seeking a Project Manager to support the overall functions of the Rocky Mountain Veterinary Branch (RMVB), RML at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Participate in long-range financial planning.
- Provide support on projections and funding for new initiatives.
- Collect budgetary information in response to requests from lab.
- Provide reports to branch managers as needed.
- Maintain inventory monthly and procures needed supplies
- Manage animal procurement and shipment ensuring compliance with finance and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate development of standards, procedural documents and SOPs.
- Coordinate with staff to ensure consensus operations.
- Compile and reconciles monthly data for accurate reports.
- Monitor yearly contracts for service on equipment.
- All support positions required a minimum of a BS degree; some require a MS, MD, or Ph.D.
- The education, skills and relevant years of experience required for each support position are consistent with those identified as the minimum requirements for the labor categories specified in the contract.
- Program Manager:
- RML, Bldg 13, Room 123
- Contractor will be required to report to work at the above location, even during the pandemic.
- BS/BA in business or related field with 2 years of experience.