Martech & Digital Marketing Data Strategist – Customer First:
The Customer First Practice within Capgemini’s Insights and Data Group helps clients to evolve and transform what they offer, how they operate, and how they acquire, engage and retain their customers using Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence. We aim to help clients across various industries generate growth by becoming a Customer Centric Data-driven Organizations. Our audiences notably include CMO, CDO, CEO or Chief Experience Officers.
· 1-3+ years demonstrating a high degree of proficiency in launching and measuring digital campaigns across a variety of digital platforms
· 1-3+ years of experience executing and/or leading digital marketing programs/transformations for top digital marketing agencies/consultancies, internet companies or client marketing organizations
· Strong focus on customer acquisition – managing performance marketing channels (e.g. search, programmatic, social, affiliate, email, conversion rate optimization) and/or CLM (e.g. managing customer data, segmentation, and driving personalization of owned channels
· Deep Understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem with hands on experiences with bid managers, DMP’s and DSP’s, leveraging 1st and 3rd party data to drive marketing impact
· Digital Marketing savvy with knowledge of 2 or more of the following marketing disciplines: Traffic generation (search marketing, display, programmatic etc…), UX, A/B testing, email marketing, social media management
· Comfortable working with business, marketing and IT sakeholders
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
What you will do:
You will work with colleagues from across the firm to help companies multiply their growth via implementing best-in-class agile marketing and personalization, enabled by data and technology. You will apply your distinctive level of subject matter expertise to shape CxO level agenda on digital marketing and growth by developing specific marketing strategies and transformation initiatives that accelerate customer acquisition and customer value across channels.
You will work together with consulting teams on conducting an assessment client capabilities and performance in digital marketing, identifying actionable insights, translating them into strategic initiatives and managing their implementation. This will entail making optimization recommendations, coaching client staff and at times may also include campaign ops within the ad-tech / martech platforms.
You will also contribute to defining the implications to the client operating model, new roles and organization implications and operating processes. You will also contribute to the strategies and solutions for marketing technology.
Leveraging your expertise, you’ll help to advance Capgemini’s overall knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our diagnostic and assessment toolkit and approaches. You will also develop new frameworks, approaches and techniques in addition to building on existing ones.