Capital Advisors Group, Inc. (www.capitaladvisors.com), a boutique investment advisor managing $16.4 billion (as of 12/31/20) focused on providing innovative investment management solutions to venture capital-funded startups, emerging-growth companies and Fortune 500 companies, is seeking to expand its research team. The Analyst will be responsible for credit analysis, monitoring credit developments and maintaining records of financial and economic data. The role provides the opportunity to work with a seasoned team of investment professionals in a highly dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
The role’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gathering, recording and analyzing corporate financial and macroeconomic data for Capital Advisors Group’s proprietary CounterpartyIQ® research portal;
- Analyzing financial statements and preparing opinions on individual credits;
- Ongoing monitoring of company news, ratings and other significant credit developments;
- Helping to ensure data integrity;
- Conducting research and contributing to commentaries, blogs and presentations; and
- Performing other research and analytical functions as requested.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for those seeking a career in credit research or investment management.
- A bachelor’s degree from a top institution;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Superb attention to detail and excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Proficiency with Excel;
- The ability to successfully manage competing priorities/deadlines; and
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Knowledge of query languages, application programming interfaces (APIs) and sustainable investment topics is an advantage, but not required.
Capital Advisors Group offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
· Medical, dental and vision insurance;
· Life insurance;
· Short-term and long-term disability insurance;
· A 401(k) plan with matching contributions;
· A health care flexible spending account plan; and
· Education assistance.
*Benefits are subject to eligibility requirements and other provisions.
Capital Advisors Group is an equal opportunity employer.