Are you passionate about advancing positive social and environmental change?
Do you want to join a small, dedicated team focused on mobilizing capital at a large scale into solutions addressing the world’s biggest challenges?
CapShift is seeking a dynamic, values-driven Intern to support our team’s Salesforce management and marketing content creation. If you answered “yes” to the above two questions, we encourage you to apply for this role.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
– Curious and passionate about impact investing
- We do not require prior work experience and encourage learning about the industry through a variety of methods, including self-initiated research.
– Able to learn and adapt quickly
- We’ll provide the training to help you learn in this role, and you provide the energy and drive to grow and succeed.
– Responsible and eager to take initiative
- We’re a small team with a lot to do, so we will rely on you to manage your own projects (with our help) and pursue new project ideas to help us improve.
– Finely attuned to detail
- Strong proofreading skills, careful to double-check your work, and able to follow complex instructions? You’ve got what we’re looking for!
- As part of this, we are seeking a candidate who is well-versed in Microsoft Excel and comfortable with data input and analysis.
– Upbeat and a team player
- Supporting each other’s work is an integral part of our team culture, and we like to have fun doing it.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking exposure to impact investing, financial services, and marketing. You’ll also be contributing significantly to the growth of a young and driven startup. CapShift is committed to building an inclusive team and strongly encourages applications from diverse candidates across all backgrounds and identities.
Specifics about the role:
– Full-time remote position from May/June to August, with some flexibility on start and end dates.
– Primary responsibilities are:
- Salesforce: Support the robustness and quality of our Salesforce database.
- Marketing and Content Creation: Create and maintain quality collateral while managing the team’s social media.
- Research Work: Take on (or create!) other projects that help drive the team’s success.
– Fit for current undergraduates or recent college graduates. Compensation provided.