The Captona team is recruiting to support an expanding and fast-growing office. Help us upgrade the technology in our office! We are seeking candidates who are highly motivated and have a desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
Captona is currently looking for Fall Interns!
- Set up and maintain PCs, laptops, docking stations, printers, and other peripherals for end-users
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and repairs of all equipment associated with computers and networks, and all associated cabling throughout facility
- Help setup and maintain networking and Wi-Fi setup
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP, LAN/WAN connectivity, switching and routing
- Operate and troubleshoot facility IP based phone system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft windows network environment
- Proficient with Microsoft applications and operating systems, including Windows, Office, and server environments.
- Ability to manage projects and ensure that project(s) are completed meeting set goals; attention to detail is crucial.
- Knowledge in routers, layer 2/3 switches, and security appliances.