Cardinal Education is seeking an Educational Consultant to join our team! We are an extremely dynamic and collaborative company focused on providing top-tier expertise in admissions and tutoring to families.
As part of a rapidly-growing enterprise, Cardinal Education Educational Consultants have the opportunity to make a significant impact from day one! We are passionate about education and are committed to providing an exceptional experience for both our families and employees. Consultants are uniquely positioned to gain valuable exposure to client relations and business development that will highly prepare them for future success, whether here or otherwise.
Your Health & Wellbeing during COVID-19:
At Cardinal Education, the health and safety of our staff and community remain our top priority. All coaching sessions are held remotely, and consultants have the option to work from home. The use of office space is limited to staff members and students with special needs. Our offices abide by strict sanitation and safety protocols provided by CDC and the World Health Organization to ensure everyone’s well-being.
Academic Coaching and Mentoring
- Become one-on-one academic mentors for students by providing the support they need in various subject and/or test prep areas
- Complete our comprehensive training programs that equip you to successfully:
- Identify students’ unique strengths and weaknesses
- Build students’ curiosity and confidence in their own abilities
- Change students’ lives by reducing stress and guiding them through academic struggles
- Gain exposure to core business functions through our rotational system, working in-office on tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Develop new curriculum for our current programs
- Build partnerships with educational professionals, businesses, schools, local organizations, and more
- Conduct client relationship management functions
- Develop, implement, and coordinate recruitment initiatives and company policies
- Proficiency in multiple core subject areas at a high-school level. The ability to teach some high-school science is a big plus
- Have a willingness to work evenings and weekends to meet objectives
- Ability to commit at least one year to this role
- Experience in developing and/or completing complex projects
- Experience in working successfully in a group
- Tutoring and/or test prep experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from a nationally accredited university
Knowledge and Skills
- A high level of energy and sociability
- Exceptional writing ability
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of people including executives, students, and other coaches
- A highly process-oriented and detail-oriented approach to work
- Familiarity using social networking platforms
- Ability to work independently across multiple disciplines and functions
- Experience with Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Publisher, and marketing material is a plus
- Competitive starting salary with unrivaled opportunity for compensation growth. Successful Consultants are expected to earn 10% or more compensation increases by exceeding expectations.
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Two weeks paid leave, including sick leave
- Performance bonuses
- Food stipend
- Company and team-building events
Our office is currently closed. Please direct any job inquiry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.