In this role, an individual will be expected to collect relevant data (commercial, financial, and technical/qualitative, and quantitative) in order to perform market analysis, conduct internal business evaluations, and determine the best go-forward strategy for BU and broader company initiative. This individual will need to have competency in complex data analytics, modeling, and the use of relevant tools (MS Office). This individual should also be able to perform such analyses and generate insights with minimal supervision. In this, the individual should be able to collaborate with and leverage the necessary resources and stakeholders across the business. The goal in this role is to be able to partner with the BUs and functional areas to recommend initiatives that will drive value and collaborate on implementation strategies. The projects worked on in the Strategy group and for this individual are high impact, often with direct exposure to senior leaders / ELT members. This position falls under the Corporate Strategy & Services teams which is led by an ELT member.
- Synthesize unstructured data (internal/external, qualitative/quantitative) to extract key insights
- Assess the market segments of interest and analyze the competitive landscape
- Collaborate and help lead in defining strategies, developing required business models, and executing roadmaps/project plans in support of business initiatives
- Work collaboratively across functions and business units to lead data collection, extract insights, drive specific outcomes, and deliver results
- Work with customers or relevant stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure strategies will be effective in the market
- Present to and get consensus from leaders and stakeholders
- Implement new tools to support strategies
- Facilitate cross-business sharing of opportunities and standard methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business / financial acumen
- Focus on results and outcomes
- Effective communication with key stakeholders
- Influencing skills; gaining partner alignment and support
- Passion and drive to build business impact
- Comfort in creating workplan from high-level problems/asks
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and a minimum 5 years of work experience from companies that have provided strong training on the required skills (preference for prior consulting experience). MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred but not required.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice