The mission of Cause Strategy Partners is to help social good organizations achieve their missions fueled by great leadership, great strategy and, most importantly, great results. We are a purpose-driven enterprise that believes in harnessing the power of business for social good. We are proud to be a Certified B-Corporation, part of a global community of more than 3,000 companies across 60 industries that meet rigorous standards of performance, accountability and transparency, committed to using the power of business to build strong local communities.
Full details on the BoardLead Program Specialist Position and more information about CSP can be found here: https://causestrategypartners.com/join-our-team/boardlead-program-specialist
DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES
Cause Strategy Partners seeks a mission-driven candidate to join our team. The BoardLead Program Specialist will work closely with Cause Strategy Partners staff, consultants, and partners, with a special focus on providing outstanding customer service and programmatic support for CSP’s signature program, BoardLead.
The BoardLead Program Specialist will:
Support nonprofit outreach in 2021 rounds of BoardLead in multiple U.S. markets, including:
- Conducting outreach calls to inform nonprofits of the BoardLead opportunity
- Communicating via email with nonprofits to answer questions and encourage participation
Collaborate with BoardLead Round Managers to complete nonprofit selection, including:
- Reviewing nonprofit applications and assessing fit for BoardLead
- Conducting consultation calls with nonprofit Board Chairs and CEOs to learn more about nonprofit needs and alignment with BoardLead
- Participating in nonprofit selection days by sharing insight gained through application review and consultation calls
Complete the matching process between candidates and nonprofits in collaboration with the BoardLead team
Support preparations for future round launch of BoardLead, including:
- Identifying nonprofits that would be a strong fit for BoardLead in new and existing markets
- Researching and proposing potential BoardLead strategic partners in new or existing markets, or on a national scale
Collaborate with the BoardLead team in our commitment to continuous learning and optimization as we strengthen the tools, systems, and processes used to execute BoardLead by:
- Sharing and documenting feedback on the round launch and application processes
Perform other duties as assigned
Please note the following expectations for the role:
- Part-time project-based opportunity with a 30-hour per week requirement.
- Work will be performed virtually. The specialist will be responsible for using their own computer, phone and other necessary technology.
- Commit to a 14-week employment period between September 7, 2021 and December 10, 2021, potentially with a couple of days of advanced training.
- The BoardLead Program Specialist will be compensated $20 to $22 per hour, commensurate with experience.
The individual(s) selected to fill this important position will be expected to perform their work in accord with the values of Cause Strategy Partners. The candidate will work directly with directors and managers on the Cause Strategy Partners team and must be adept at a number of core competencies, including:
- Verbal and written communication: A great deal of time will be invested in building strong relationships with external stakeholders via email and telephone.
- Technological prowess: Candidates must be skilled in using various research tools to identify potential nonprofit and strategic partners.
- Highly efficient & organized self-starter: As an innovative, growing, early-stage organization, Cause Strategy Partners has much work to be done on a tight timeline.
- Responsible: The BoardLead Program Specialist will take complete ownership over accomplishing their responsibilities & will be relied upon to deliver excellence in every activity.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND TO APPLY
Please send a resume and detailed cover letter connecting the dots between your experience and this opportunity to:
Nick Boyle, Senior Program Associate
Application Deadline: Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET
Cause Strategy Partners is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its relations with its employees and contractors, without regard to race, gender and/or gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability, unemployment status, veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected basis. We believe we are stronger as a company when we are a diverse group of highly-qualified professionals. We are committed to equitable and inclusive practices in recruitment, hiring and promotion.