ABOUT CCS FUNDRAISING
CCS Fundraising is an international strategic fundraising firm that partners with nonprofits for transformational change. For seven decades, CCS has empowered many of the world’s greatest organizations across sectors to advance some of the most important causes in history. We plan, manage, and implement programs and initiatives that achieve fundraising goals and mission impact.
CCS provides tailored support to more than 400 nonprofit organizations annually. Headquartered in New York, the firm has over 300 professionals and 14 offices throughout the United States and Europe.
Our people are our greatest strength. The collective sum of the individual experiences, backgrounds, knowledge, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation of excellence. At CCS you will join a diverse team of smart, passionate, and resourceful professionals who are driven by purpose and committed to performance.
The Marketing Operations Assistant is responsible for supporting the various functions of two important CCS functional areas – the Corporate Marketing Department and Data Analytics Practice Area. This role will primarily focus on team coordination activities, CRM and marketing automation database maintenance, event support, and administrative support of our Analytics Practice Area. The preferred candidate is focused, efficient, organized, and a fast learner with an interest in marketing and analytics operations.
CRM and Marketing Automation Maintenance
- Learn basic training and develop expertise on Marketo and NetSuite platforms
- Regularly maintain data integrity (e.g. update contact info and sector lists, merge duplicate contact records)
- Reduce amount of inaccurate data (e.g. manage mass bounce-back emails and update system or engage regional staff for updates when appropriate)
- Review and maximize baseline client data information in NetSuite (e.g. compile public IRS data from GuideStar to backfill missing budget, revenue information for clients + prospects)
- Draft attendee and speaker bio sheets
- Draft event surveys and performance feedback reports
- Organize event follow-up processes (e.g. webinar lead lists and attendee question reports for distributed response)
- Manage video assets (e.g. assist with the transfer of videos from GoToWebinar platform to YouTube)
- Ensure completeness of conference calendar (display only most up-to-date and detailed information)
- Assist with conference registration tasks and sponsor benefit fulfillment.
Miscellaneous Marketing/Special Projects
- Conduct basic video editing
- Liaise with printing and swag vendor to order and maintain corporate-branded item inventory
- Support with competitive analyses (e.g. review competitor publications and generate comparative visibility data (social media stats, web metrics))
- Review firm feasibility study data and optimize/scrub on a quarterly basis
- Assist with proofreading of publications and presentations
- Assist with social media engagement
- Engage on support of special projects (e.g. Liturgical Calendar personalization
- Generate tailored recipient lists from regional teams for specific corporate initiatives
- Provide additional basic support to various functions as needed
Analytics Team Support
- Manage and update Analytics materials for internal staff use on shared intranet (Sharepoint)
- Assemble data and assist with creation of benchmarking reports
- Maintain calendar of project timelines (and deadlines)
- Oversee and support client Project onboarding
- Collaborate with Regional Business Development Managers (BDMs) to keep CRM entries
- Manage the Data Analytics Microsoft Teams Group
- Assist with review and proofreading of presentations and data validation reports.
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM platforms desired
- Basic graphic design and/or video editing experience a plus
- Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Excel and PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to balance myriad tasks and deadlines efficiently
- Technologically savvy and adept at learning new programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of related work experience
CCS offers a competitive benefits package and is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.