As a Federal Learning Specialist on the Federal Learning Delivery team, you will deliver educational materials in person and virtually, provide one-on-one support to participants and address or provide prompt follow up to questions. You’ll work to identify and surface process, workflow and technical questions to appropriate project team members or content owners, collect feedback from participants and share with project leadership or content owners to improve content and delivery methods. You will also be responsible for the delivery of a variety of federal client conversion and adoption projects and provide pre and post go-live training and coaching post go-live.
Federal Learning Specialists possess excellent communication skills, decision making skills, flexibility and comfort with ambiguity, the ability to work comfortably with technology, an understanding of the adoption process, and a willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, client-facing environment.
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 1 year experience with Millennium and/or HCIT
- Must be available to start on May 24, 2021
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Must live within 60 miles of a major international airport
- Successful completion of the Consulting Academy training program and Federal Train the Trainer (TtT) program
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.