We are seeking an HR Analytics Co-op to join the HR Analytics team to be based remotely. The HR Analytics Co-op will have strong analytical and communication skills, and integrity to handle confidential data. The Co-op will have access to analytical software, enabling them to create a data set from scratch and then analyze that data to uncover themes. Attention to detail and accuracy will be very important.
As a Charles River employee, you will be part of an industry-leading, customer-focused company at the forefront of drug development. Your skills will play a key role in bringing life-saving therapies to market faster through simpler, quicker, and more digitalized processes. Whether you are in lab operations, finance, IT, sales, or another area, when you work at Charles River, you will be the difference every day for patients across the globe.
The following are the responsibilities related to the HR Analytics Co-op:
- Determine mechanisms for qualitative and quantitative analyses of data
- Import and synthesize data from different sources in order to analyze and uncover themes
- Strong communication skills to report on results and be able to ‘tell a story’ that emerges from the data
The following are the qualifications related to the HR Analytics Co-op:
- Must currently be a junior/senior status pursuing BS/BA degree
- Previous Co-op experience preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to anticipate and think-through impact of decisions and communications
- Self-starters with exceptional organizational skills and ability to handle numerous assignments in a professional and confidential manner
- Excellent communicators who work well both individually and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail, superior time management skills, and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Previous coursework in statistics or research methods is preferred
- Familiarity with an analytical tool such as R, Python, etc. is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, VLookup required