The Administrative Division at CMSBC is currently seeking business students, accounting students, and secretarial students to join our team as a File Clerk. We are specifically recruiting interns who are interested in learning how to perform the following:
- Categorize media, to ensure it is stored in the correct system
- Create folders, both digitally and in-person
- Label stored media both digitally and in-person
- File media accurately and in a timely manner into the correct system
- Cross-reference media to enable fast and easy retrieval
- Perform periodic inspections of filing systems to ensure accuracy
The ideal candidates will have a working knowledge of Gmail and Google Drive. This will be a flexible position, with some office hours completed remotely and others completed in-person.
In addition to your administrative responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of department heads, and industry experts.
CMSBC selects interns who are interested in our company’s mission, are hard workers, and are eager to learn. Completion of this internship will give you the valuable experience needed to get a job in the real-world workforce. CMSBC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally- protected characteristics.