CJI School District has a 1st-grade teaching position open beginning immediately. For the right individual, this full-time teaching opportunity can be the beginning of a long-term employment relationship with the CJI District.
This full-time position
- Salary $31,485.00 – $43,303.00 Depending on Experience & Education
- District Housing @ $190.00/month plus utilities
- Health Insurance – District Contribution $800.00/month
- $10,000.00 Life Insurance – District Paid
- School Lunches – Free
Elementary Teacher Responsibilities – Grade 1
- Plans and develops a course of study for grade level.
- Develops and presents specific lesson plans.
- Prepares assignments and assessments.
- Maintains appropriate classroom management.
- Performs assigned lunchroom duties and recess supervision.
- Maintains records of academic performance, attendance.
- Reports on all aspects of student development.
- Conducts parent-teacher conferences.
- Reports cases of suspected child abuse according to state law.
- Complies with Board policies, rules, regulations, and directives.
- Participates in faculty meetings and training.
To apply, email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CJI School application (found on school website)
- Letter of Interest
- A minimum of three (3) letters of professional reference
- Montana Teaching Certificate or SEID number
- Copy of official college transcripts