CECP is a CEO-led coalition that believes that a company’s social strategy — how it engages with key stakeholders including employees, communities, investors, and customers —determines company success.
Founded in 1999 by actor and philanthropist Paul Newman and other business leaders to create a better world through business, CECP has grown to a movement of more than 200 of the world’s largest companies that represent $6.6 trillion in revenues, $21.2 billion in societal investment, 14 million employees, and $15 trillion in assets under management. CECP helps companies transform their social strategy by providing customized connections and networking, counsel and support, benchmarking and trends, and awareness building and recognition.
CECP commits to and promotes anti-racism, anti-discrimination, and diversity, equity, and inclusion in our organization and with our affiliated companies and their leaders. We prohibit discrimination and provide equal opportunities in a respectful environment for all individuals and partnerships, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, mental health, disability, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, citizenship, or any other status that may or may not be protected by law or local policies. We advocate as an organization and for our coalition companies to denounce racism, hate, injustice, and prejudice against individuals, communities, and around the world. We have written anti-racism, anti-discrimination, and diversity, equity, and inclusion policies and practices. We do not discriminate in our societal, philanthropic, and business decisions; we encourage and support our affiliated companies to do the same.
The CEO Investor Forum is seeking a motivated candidate for a part-time, six month fellowship to assist with developing marketing campaigns, content creation, social media activities, and Salesforce management. The Marketing Fellow supports the planning, preparation and promotion for our year-round events including webinars, workshops, CEO roundtables and marquee events.
· Content development including but not limited to: Writing and editing articles related to CEO Investor Forum research, events, and other thought leadership; social media posts (emphasis on LinkedIn); and targeted email campaigns to promote CEO Investor Forum projects and activities to a sustainability and investor relations audience.
· Create public-facing, shareable content from the CEO Investor Forum’s events (webinars, interviews, etc) to aid in promotion of the CEO Investor Forum and increase visibility on shared and owned channels.
· Research emerging trends and prospective contributors on topics relating to the CEO Investor Forum’s work around environmental, social and governance(ESG) issues and stakeholder capitalism.
· Assist with the Forum’s website updates related to events and promotion.
· Liase with CECP Communications team and Events Associate to ensure continuity across CECP’s externally facing promotion channels.
· Collaborate with CEO Investor Forum staffers on special projects as needed.
Hours and duration:
· Part time, 20 hours per week.
· Flexible hours based on schedule: typically three days a week, 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
· Duration: 6 months with the potential to extend and the opportunity to be hired full-time.
This job is for you if you have:
- Strong writing and editing skills and ability to develop written content quickly.
- An eye for graphic design and experience designing promotional materials/social media visuals.
- The ability to undertake multiple tasks, under time pressure, in a careful, timely manner; the ability to move easily between multiple projects.
- A passion for CECP’s mission and goals.
- Prior internship, volunteer, or professional experience.
- Strong task management and organizational skills.
- Experience and competence in working independently and as part of a team.
It’s a plus if you are:
- Comfortable with ESG topics as they relate to business impact and capital markets engagement.
- Studying media and communications, journalism or marketing.
- Experienced with graphic design, basic marketing concepts, brand awareness and visibility tactics, social media promotion, social media analytics, LinkedIn company page management, Google Ads, and SEO.
- e.g., InDesign, Photoshop
- e.g., Pardot, MailChimp, LinkedIn
- A stipend of $20.00/hour.