Client Development Paralegal
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD is hiring Client Development Paralegals. Your mission would be to establish the firm’s relationship with qualified potential clients by conducting interviews via telephone. The Client Development Paralegal is the initial point of contact for all potential new clients seeking assistance with Veterans’ Benefits and ERISA & Insurance matters. You would need to learn about our law practice areas and become conversant with the legal issues facing our clients. CCK provides this training. This important role involves complete administrative duties related to client intake and retention.
- Serve as point of contact for potential clients throughout the intake process
- Clear, concise, and accurate written and verbal communication
- Learn about CCK’s practice areas and become conversant with the legal issues facing our clients
- Conduct interviews with potential new clients via telephone
- Demonstrate empathy to potential clients and put them at ease during their difficult time
- Provide detailed written summaries about potential clients’ needs to attorneys
- Request and review all necessary documents from potential clients
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer/Client Service position with a high volume of calls/customer interaction
- Minimum 1-year experience in a professional work environment preferred
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and the highest regard for confidentiality
- Self-starter with ability to remain self-directed and self-motivated with minimal supervision strongly preferred
- Must be extremely responsive to both internal and external clients
- Demonstrated creativity, initiative, enthusiasm, and good judgment
- Proficiency in multiple languages is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Due to COVID-19, this position may require work from home or modified work in office When CCK’s business needs require. Therefore, you would need to provide a quiet space to work at home and handle phone calls, as well as a reliable high-speed internet connection. When CCK deems it appropriate, this position will be required to report to the CCK Headquarters in Providence, RI daily.
- Hours are Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting annual salary is $41,600
- Comprehensive benefit plans including, health, disability, and life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; paid time off; a wellness reward program; and much more.
To Apply, Please Submit the Following:
- Cover Letter