We are a well-funded, early stage health tech startup looking for an ambitious software developer to join our engineering team. You will build, test, and deploy apps and services across the stack; from mobile clients to personalized web experiences designed to help patients better deal with the frustrations of being ill and working within our healthcare system.
As an early engineer, you will help define the architecture and tone of our development teams. You will work closely with the CTO and CEO and our other engineers to set the tone for the engineering culture. This role is particularly suited for engineers interested in building scalable web infrastructure in a fast-paced environment.
We are building a technical team that shares with us a passion for both empowering patients and solving huge health data problems. As a founding member of our team, you will play a critical role in building our digital health platform from the ground up and help shape the future of our company.
We offer our employees very competitive compensation and equity, full benefits, unlimited PTO, and a flexible schedule.
- Design, build, test, and deploy highly-available services that improve patient-centric healthcare at scale.
- Use data to support product decisions and prioritize the right projects for the team.
- Use the right language and framework for the challenge at hand.
- Build great user experiences that allow customers to easily understand powerful data tools.
- Own product decisions end-to-end and bring structure to a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Train other team members on your specialities to ensure a cross functional team
- 2+ years of software engineering experience in a web/mobile development in and infrastructure. Bonus points for experience in the digital health or healthcare space.
- Experience in backend technologies: Django, AWS, Heroku, RMDB, Reddis, Restful APIs, Application security, containers, and scripting languages.
- Experience in modern web technologies HTML5, CSS3, Django, and react native.
- Experience with Snowflake, Databricks, and other modern cloud data tools a bonus.
- A proponent of diverse and inclusive engineering cultures, and a commitment to fostering such an environment.
- Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.