The Policy Servicing Nivel II is the point of contact for the line of business and distribution channels. Works with complexity and high volume of transactions. Is responsible for bridging the LOB’s and processing center. Is also responsible to process policy records in the central system and issue policies for all business lines.
· Evaluate renewal database.
· Generate quotes for renewals.
· Act as first point of contact with the broker for renewals.
· Negotiate renewals with brokers according to established guidelines.
· Responsible for discussing with underwriters those cases out of guidelines.
· Generate issuance orders and policies.
· Develop the experience of the policies
· Manage multiple lines of business.
· Processing and Issuance of Policies, Endorsements, Cancellations, Certificates, Billings/Invoices, etc.
· Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related.
· Proficient in MS Applications (Word, Excel (Macro) and Power Point).
· Intermediate knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Spanish Language.
· Four (4) to Six (6) years or more of relevant experience in the insurance industry, preferable.