Cimagine Media Group, an international media group located in NYC with high-quality media production and operating capability. Our services include marketing and publicity planning, media production and event planning. We are currently looking for an experienced Business Operation Manager to join our growing company. The Business Operation Manager will lead day-to-day management of various projects assigned by the President.
Responsibilities of the Business Operation Manager:
· Conduct projects operations
· Communicate with clients and manage internal staffs
· Effectively manage, coordinate and execute a variety of special events projects
· Work with a diverse group of high level external clients from planning to ensure successful implementation of special events project
· Clearly communicate progress, changes, problems and resolutions related to implementation of projects to the executive team and supervise the assigned staffs
Requirements of the Business Operation Manager:
· Minimum of 5 years related experience and at least 3 years experience in the U.S.
· Excellent research, writing and oral communication skills
· Highly motivated self-starter capable of working in high-pressure, fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks are essential
· Bilingual Chinese is a plus
· Event Planner Experience a plus
Benefits of the Business Manager
· Benefits dependent on experience