About this Job
We are a 16-year old boutique public relations/integrated marketing firm working with arts, consumer, lifestyle, and non-profit clients. Many of our clients are musicians, music venues, and music festivals. We partner with a wide variety of organizations to create innovative communications, events, branding, social media and marketing programs. From building buzz to managing events, we deliver exceptional service, creative solutions and measurable results.
We’re looking for detail-oriented college students with a passion for learning and an upbeat attitude. Applicants must be enrolled in a college/university program, receive academic credit for the internship, work 12 -16 hours per week. This will be a remote internship, we will not be heading into the office this semester.
- Research media lists and event calendars
- Draft key documents including releases, advisories, and pitches
- Develop social media copy and content
- Track client press coverage
- Staff events
- Other projects as assigned
What you will gain:
- Professional development catered to your career interests
- Knowledge and navigation tools for the communications industry
- Experience balancing client needs, wants, and expectations
- Opportunities to learn from and interact directly with Principal