Customer Care Engineer
About the role:
It’s no secret that SaaS and cloud programing are here to stay, but those programs (and our customers who use them) can only be as successful as the Technical Support team working behind the scenes. If you are a detail-oriented, technically savvy problem-solver looking for a great next step in your career, Clarabridge’s Technical Support Representative role could be the perfect fit for you!
Here’s how the contribute:
- Serve as our front line by providing basic technical and functional support to all Clarabridge customers, business partners, and internal team members
- Provide top-notch client communications, responsive follow-through on all issues and actions, and collaborate extensively to resolve all clients issues
- Resolve incidents with the help of documentation or knowledge base articles
- Become a Clara-nerd. You’ll participate in the creation and maintenance of our knowledge base and all the other external delivery methods that help our customers utilize best practices.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (preferably a degree in an engineering discipline or information systems).
- You have flexibility to provide shift coverage. Weekend work is not required but may be requested.
- You know the difference between @mention and @reply – you are social media savvy.
- You’re a clear and patient communicator with a demonstrated ability to research and problem solve.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with Business Intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy and/or Cognos.
- You’ve worked with Windows Server and Linux operating systems.
Clarabridge supports your autonomy, independence, and growth. As a purely commercial firm, there are no timecards or clearances, and we offer unlimited PTO and flexible work arrangements. Professional development opportunities include conference travel and dedicated time for independent projects. Perks include free coffee, sodas, and snacks, a pool table, waffle Fridays, a gym, and proximity to the Wiehle Avenue Metro station. Finally, as a member of an engineering team at a medium-size company, you will be able to have significant direct impact on technology and customers and will help shape the direction of our product at Clarabridge.