Overview: Clarendon Group works at the intersection of strategy, communications, content, and social impact. We draw on the talents of colleagues and affiliates around the world for projects in media relations, crisis communications, digital and social media, communications strategy, social impact strategy, and projects in film, audio media and speechwriting. We have advised public and private sector leaders, multi-national corporations and non-profits, and the world’s most respected philanthropies, colleges and universities.
Clarendon Group is seeking an intern for summer 2021 and potentially beyond for 10-15 hours a week. This intern will be called on to support the Clarendon team with research, social media analysis, media monitoring, and drafting content, such as social media, presentations, press releases, and other collateral as needed. Projects will support our portfolio of clients across private business, higher education, philanthropic organizations, and non-profits.
· Undergraduate or graduate student (may be of particular interest to those studying journalism, communications, public relations, marketing, political science or a related field, but students of all studies are encouraged to apply)
· Demonstrated experience in research
· Strong writing, editing, and Internet research skills
· Familiarity with social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
· This is a paid internship compensated at a rate of $12/hour.
· Clarendon Group is based in Providence, Rhode Island. Interns are expected to work remotely with regular video check-ins with the team.
· Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to Meg Geoghegan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.