Clark Associates is looking for an warm, enthusiastic team player. As one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies, we need an administrative assistant to support internal projects and efforts within the procurement division. If you enjoy helping others, organizing projects, are detail-oriented, and desire to contribute to a company in a meaningful way, this position is for you.
- Performs general administrative assistant responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Welcoming customers, vendors and visitors at the front desk
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Ordering office supplies and managing inventory
- Prepares presentations, reports, documents and other materials
- Organizes and maintains effective tracking systems
- Provides event planning, meeting and training support including managing attendance, coordinating space, refreshments, etc.
- Competes other special projects as assigned
- Effective listening, written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic; commitment to complete work accurately and at a fast pace
- Effective time management skills; able to manage multiple projects
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and resourceful team player; ability to adapt to changing needs and demands; willing to assist others
- Emotional maturity; professionalism
- Strong PC and systems skills; proficiency in MS Office Suite applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k with company match, parental leave, paid vacation and holidays, gym membership reimbursement, a student loan program and more.
- Campus offers on-site employee cafe with fresh, healthy breakfast and lunch options daily, a fitness center with instructional classes, professional development courses and resource library, and more.
- Stable, growing work environment
This position is full-time and reports in-person to the corporate campus Old Philadelphia Pike office.