Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for proactive, detail oriented candidates to join our growing company as a Logistics Stock Order Specialist within our Logistics department. This role focuses on problem solving and process improvement to keep orders flowing through our systems. This part of the supply chain is a key component of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Logistics Stock Order Specialist you will:
- Make and execute decisions regarding the best way to fulfill orders
- Collaborate with others in Logistics to ensure fast processing of orders
- Communicate with internal and external sources to ensure effective order fulfilment specifically with our distribution centers and purchasing department
- Evaluate current processes and suggest any appropriate improvements to increase efficiency and better the customer experience
- Provide friendly & empathetic communication, primarily through email, to customers on status of orders and assist in problem solving to satisfy their order requirements
- Investigate processing as well as customer problems and provide strategic solutions
- Gain an understanding and help to improve automated order routing logic
- Develop methods and reports to analyze business outcomes
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who are:
- Detail oriented
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Computer literate
- Have a college degree
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, paid maternity leave, work from home opportunities, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center and lunch bar, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Logistics Stock Order Specialist position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.