Clark Associates, Inc. is the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment and supplies in the country. Products are sold through three channels of distribution, including TheWebstaurantstore.com (e-commerce model), The Restaurant Stores (cash & carry model), and Clark Food Service Equipment (traditional dealer model). The procurement department is responsible for managing the 310,000+ items available to those channels. Our approach to business is how well we can service the customer. In procurement, we work hard to offer the broadest and best assortment of product, the best price and value, and to always be in stock.
We are looking for a data-driven, analytical individual to join our team as a Pricing Analyst.
As a Pricing Analyst you will be challenged with the task of evaluating the effectiveness of existing pricing models and will be asked to formulate data-driven solutions to increase sales and maximize profits. You will use internal financial, logistical, sales, and pricing data to assist you in your analysis. You will be responsible for compiling, organizing, and interpreting the data to assist in making forecasting, marketing, and pricing decisions. This position will work within domestic and globally purchased product lines.
- Working closely with Vendor Managers to set product pricing
- Completing cost analyses of new and existing product lines and categories
- Efficiently managing the distribution of product inventory including purchase orders to vendors, shipment tracking, warehouse communications and invoicing
- Forecasting anticipated growth through analysis of historical trends and by evaluating future growth projections
- Capturing data, conducting analysis and developing recommendations for inbound logistics, transportation, brokerage, and distribution activities worldwide
- Inventory planning
- Demand forecasting
- Exceptional work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a challenging work environment
- Good communicator; must be able to present oral and written data and conclusions in an efficient manner
- Strong computer skills; emphasis in Excel
- Strong mathematic skills; comfortable analyzing large amounts of data
No industry knowledge needed; extensive training will be provided. Come join the Clark Associates team! We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, a competitive medical/dental insurance package, 401K match, and wellness programs. Employees appreciate using our onsite gym facilities or benefiting from the gym membership reimbursement program.
Our onsite café allows employees the chance to enjoy fresh, healthy meals without leaving the office! Clark Associates often rewards our hardworking employees with fun events and perks to show our appreciation for their dedication and purposeful work towards our company growth — catered holiday meals, bringing in popular food trucks, and team building events are just a few things we do to promote an enjoyable, positive work environment for everyone.
This is not a home based position. You must be able to work out of our office in Lancaster, PA. Please include a cover letter with your application.