Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest-growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for proactive, detail-oriented candidates to join our growing company in a Tax Exemption Coordinator position within our Logistics department. This role focuses on attention to detail and accuracy and is a key part of ensuring WebstaurantStore is providing quality assistance to customers while processing their tax exemption documents in compliance with state sales tax laws.
Starting Hourly Rate: $15.00/hour
As a Tax Exemption Coordinator, you will:
- Review and approve incoming exemption certificates, ensuring they are complete, correct and appropriate
- Manage customer requests related to taxability of certain items
- Manage and maintain the exemption certificate website/software
- Ensure all exemption certificates are cataloged and easily retrievable
- Perform periodic reviews of exemption certificates and collection/approval processes
- Continue education related to changes in exemption certificate law
We are looking for motivated candidates who:
- Are able to work accurately at a fast pace
- Provide excellent communication
- Have a strong work ethic
- Can work well independently or as part of a cohesive team
- Are able to work at a computer for extended periods of time
- Have proficient typing skills
No prior sales tax exemption knowledge is required.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Tax Exemption Coordinator position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.