About the Internship
We are looking for an enthusiastic Client Services and Product Management Intern to join our Client Services and Product Management team from June 7th to August 13th. In this role you will be working closely with the Client Management and Product teams supporting our User Experience and/or marketing of several digital marketing campaigns. You will also assist in generating reporting. This internship will help you acquire client and product management skills and provide you with knowledge of managing a digital product.
This internship is approximately a 35 hours/week commitment, Monday through Friday, $16.00/hour. This internship will be fully remote, as the Company is still working from home due to Covid-19. You’ll enjoy our progressive company culture, collaborative style, our hustle, career development opportunities, and being fully immersed in the day-to-day business operations here at Clarus. We look forward to reviewing your application.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data on product user experience and present findings to the team. (You enjoy finding the story in the data).
- Generate and review reporting that is sent to clients so they can uncover any issues, concerns, trends, or significant changes.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Submit requests to in-house creative department and collaborate with Marketing Operations team to run product experience and member communication tests.
- Utilize effective problem-solving skills to overcome both internal and external client challenges.
- Gain an understanding of our financial marketing models and the drivers of the product P&L’s.
- Support Client Manager in day-to-day work for an array of assigned clients.
- Support the User Experience team in daily administrative tasks.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Currently a college student and will still be a college student this coming June-August 2021.
- Excited to learn.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) experience and skills required.
Clarus Commerce is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. As such we are collecting this data from applicants. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment or terms or conditions of employment. This data will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other personnel records and only accessed by the Human Resources Department. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.