About the Internship:
Clarus Commerce is seeking a Marketing Analytics and Data Intern who will report to the Senior Director of Marketing Analytics, from June 7th to August 13th. Serving in this position, you will be responsible for the build-out of our organization’s data dictionary and documents library. You’ll learn our testing and analytics platform and conduct data integrity analyses. If you have an interest in learning about analytics in the subscription/e-commerce industry, in a fun, fast-paced environment, then this position might be for you!
This internship is approximately a 35 hours/week commitment, Monday through Friday, $16.00/hour. This internship will be fully remote, as the Company is still working from home due to Covid-19. You’ll enjoy our progressive company culture, collaborative style, our hustle, career development opportunities, and being fully immersed in the day-to-day business operations here at Clarus. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform datasource QA/UAT data source user acceptance testing.
- Creation of documents library within Confluence detailing the journey for future employees.
- Collaborate with business owners in the development of a new data dictionary
- Utilizing Tableau, assist the analytics team in creating, monitoring, and summarization of all business testing initiatives.
- Introduction to the roles, responsibilities, and tasks performed by the Marketing Analytics team.
- Currently a college student and will still be a college student this coming June-August 2021
- Math, Statistics, or MIS background
- SQL Studio a must
- Tableau experience a must
- Proficient Excel skills – capable of using functions, pivot tables, etc.
- Jira/confluence is a plus
Clarus Commerce is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. As such we are collecting this data from applicants. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment or terms or conditions of employment. This data will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other personnel records and only accessed by the Human Resources Department. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.