About the Internship:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Product Marketing Intern to join our Marketing Department from June 7th to August 13th. In this role you will be supporting both our Product User Experience and Affiliate Teams in managing several digital subscription shopping products. The Product Marketing Intern will also collaborate with our Creative, Marketing Operations and IT teams to help achieve goals and enhance the product experience. This internship will help you acquire hands-on business skills and provide you with knowledge of managing a digital product.
This internship is approximately a 35 hours/week commitment, Monday through Friday, $16.00/hour. This internship will be fully remote, as the Company is still working from home due to Covid-19. You’ll enjoy our progressive company culture, collaborative style, our hustle, career development opportunities, and being fully immersed in the day-to-day business operations here at Clarus. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Affiliate and User Experience teams in daily administrative tasks
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data and present findings to the team
- Perform market analysis and competitive research
- Work with internal teams to develop new email campaigns and product feature optimizations
- Regular audits of Clarus websites and links
- Recruiting new merchants to participate in our programs and manage existing merchant networks
Skills and Experience:
- Currently a college student and will still be a college student this coming June-August 2021
- Strong desire to learn
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) experience and skills required
Clarus Commerce is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. As such we are collecting this data from applicants. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment or terms or conditions of employment. This data will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other personnel records and only accessed by the Human Resources Department. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.