About the Internship
Are you a college Sophomore or Junior majoring in Computer Science? Clarus is looking for a Software Engineering summer intern to work with our team from June 7th- August 13th. You’ll explore different areas of a fast-growing ecommerce company, while working on our existing websites. This intern will build both backend services and frontend pages.
This internship is approximately a 35 hours/week commitment, Monday through Friday, $16.00/hour. This internship will be fully remote, as the Company is still working from home due to Covid-19. You’ll enjoy our progressive company culture, collaborative style, our hustle, career development opportunities, and being fully immersed in the day-to-day business operations here at Clarus. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in building backend functionality for new or enhanced website features.
- Assist in implementing frontend designs into existing websites.
- Participate in Quality Assurance and website testing.
- Provide technical support, complete research assignments, collect data, and deliver
- Create support and technical documents
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Currently a college student and will still be a college student this coming June-August 2021
- Preferably proficient in C# or experience with C++, or Java
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency and accountability
- Strong work ethic and the abilities to work independently on projects
- Willing to learn new technologies across multiple areas
- Ability to prepare and deliver solutions in front of peers
Clarus Commerce is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. As such we are collecting this data from applicants. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment or terms or conditions of employment. This data will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other personnel records and only accessed by the Human Resources Department. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.