The Part Time Field Sales Specialist will sell products and services offered by our company to current and new customers.
- Shifts are in the evenings and on the weekends
- Average 10 – 24 hours weekly.
- Pay rates are competitive, base pay plus a commission.
We’re working toward a world free of catastrophic climate change with pure, clean air and abundant renewable energy. Help us to be part of that change
What We Offer:
- Part Time hours
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
- Generate sales and brand awareness through customer engagement.
- Travel to various locations within assigned geography to present product features and benefits
- Timely and accurate event reporting and communications
- Take an active and ongoing role in territory development
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent work experience
- Energetic self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail (Preferred)
- Presentation skills
- Availability to work part-time schedule evenings and weekends.
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
About CleanChoice Energy:
CleanChoice Energy is an industry-leading, renewable energy company that empowers people and businesses to lead cleaner, healthier lives. We envision a world free of catastrophic climate change with pure, clean air for everyone. That’s why we are switching as many U.S. households as possible to 100% clean, pollution-free energy. Our innovative approach is helping to transform the energy industry — making it easy for consumers across the country to switch to clean energy in just minutes. At CleanChoice, we believe in making a difference: contributing millions of dollars to social impact and environmental organizations through our strategic partnerships; driving the conversation around clean energy in key national forums; and, together with our customers, avoiding the equivalent of 4 billion pounds of carbon pollution. CleanChoice is consistently recognized as one of the fastest-growing businesses in America as ranked on the Inc. 5000 and has been included in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™. We are proud of our strong, positive work environment and our team of bright, motivated professionals who work diligently to help secure a better future for our planet.
Washington DC, Baltimore County, MD, Montgomery County, MD
Hourly + Commission