At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that you want to be able to make choices in your career. That’s why CLA exists, to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
We are seeking Program Support Interns in the Washington D.C. office.
Are you excited to work on an inclusive team doing impactful work? Do you enjoy collaborating with and helping others? If your answer to any of these questions is “YES”, then apply to our Program Support Intern position at CLA!
- Review applications and recommend applicants for federal assistance
- Assist applicants with grant program compliance requirements
- Connect with digital transformation team to brainstorm about automation opportunities with this type of work
- Exemplify our CLA values – curious, collaborative, transparent, inclusive, and reliable.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Promotes continuous improvement in approach to work.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- Ability to work a minimum of 25 hours a week. Preferred set daily schedule
- Bachelor’s degree or working towards the achievement of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.
If you require a reasonable accommodation when completing an application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact email@example.com.