ClimeCo is a leader in the management and development of environmental commodities. We provide professional consulting services related to environmental sustainability, policy, and markets. We develop, finance, and operate projects to reduce GHG emissions and produce renewable energy, and design, manage, and transact portfolios of environmental-related financial commodities. Currently, ClimeCo has 34 employees throughout the United States and Canada and anticipates significant hiring over the course of 2021.
ClimeCo is a team-based organization looking for a self-driven and solutions-oriented team member with strong attention to detail and willingness to learn and adapt as we grow.
The Sales Administrator will manage essential activities to assist the Transaction Team with details associated with completing sales, managing our customer relationship management (CRM) and inventory software, as well as processing incoming and outgoing deliveries. The Sales Administrator will also assist the Transaction Team with processing invoices, developing proposals, responding to request for proposals (RFPs), and compiling reports.
The Sales Administrator position is a full-time, salaried position and exempt, which is ineligible for overtime pay under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act. The Sales Administrator position will be remote/work from home or work out of either our Boyertown PA or State College PA offices.
Areas of responsibility include
- Coordinating with sales team to complete transactions
- Accepting purchases into inventory
- Scheduling deliveries and updating inventory
- Compiling sales and forecast reports
- Working with finance to prepare and track invoices
- Aesthetically enhancing proposals
- Conducting market research
- Strong quantitative skills with great attention to quality, organization, and detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs and software
- Ability to learn new applications/programs
- Ability to travel occasionally (1-3 times per year)
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Honesty and integrity
- The highest professional ethics
- Dedication to providing superior service
ClimeCo is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Our employment practices are in accordance with the laws that prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
ClimeCo offers a competitive salary and bonus structure with benefits including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/vision benefits, paid time off, holidays, and more.