Club Feast is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Representative Intern to join our team and work directly with our Head of Business Operations! This position will be responsible for helping with B2B outreach to help acquire partnerships with other companies to promote Club Feast’s growth and help solidify our brand in San Francisco while also having the opportunity to work closely with our marketing, growth and business development team.
The Business Development Rep Intern will help reach out to potential partnership prospects to determine if they are a good fit for the platform and work closely with The Head of Business Development to close deals. This is an opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing startup with a vision and mission to transform the food delivery industry while learning all the best practices of Sales Development and B2B outreach.
What you’ll do:
- Reach out to potential clients/partnerships, help find leads via research and outreach
- Help create highly qualified opportunities for Club Feast partnerships and business development team
- Be able to see your work in action and shadow calls with our Head of Business Operations!
- Maintain active engagement with leads though informed, creative follow-ups
- Provide applicable research and key learnings to the team when handing off new leads
- Ability to understand the business development process and work with cross-functional teams such as marketing and growth to develop strategy and business roadmap
- Assist in scheduling qualified introduction meetings with prospect decision makers
- Collaborating with business development team to ensure companies goals and targets are met
- Account research, account management, B2B outreach, prospecting
- Exceptional written, oral, and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and proactivity!
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, and very detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and results-driven with the ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fun, team environment with a rapidly-growing startup!
- Ability to fly through rings of fire
Start date / duration of internship are both flexible and can be either part time or full time. This internship is unpaid but course credit can be granted. Please apply directly or send your resume to email@example.com
Learn more about the company at https://www.clubfeast.com/about_us
US work authorization is required, but the employer is accepting OPT/CPT candidates