A Bit About Cocofloss
Founded by a dentist and her sister (a self-confessed lazy flosser), Cocofloss is on a mission to make flossing a fun and rewarding part of everyone’s self-care routine. We’ve created a superior, super-cleansing floss, and we aim to inspire people to treat themselves to lots of TLC (toothy loving care) through lively marketing campaigns and our close relationships with dental professionals. Oral health is an integral part of overall health, and we aim to help restore balance in health with oral care products that are both innovative and fun.
We are a bootstrapped company based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Within a few fast-paced years, we’ve built a multi-million dollar brand, with hopes of expanding the $2.8B oral care space. You can find us online at Cocofloss.com as well as in retail stores like Sephora, Anthropologie, goop Lab, Free People, and Target, and other retail stores.
About the Role
We are looking for someone who is excited to drive growth and scale across our Digital Marketing program, and able to take on the execution and optimization of our current marketing channels. This individual will work cross-functionally across the organization to drive business growth and reach company goals.
You are energized by performance marketing, possess high attention to detail, communicate effectively, are comfortable balancing multiple projects at once, and love figuring out what is the next big thing to drive growth.
If you enjoy delivering performance and brand driven marketing strategies, thrive in entrepreneurial environments, and are eager to ideate, execute, and optimize the campaigns that will bring Cocofloss to the next level, then, we want to hear from you!
- Reporting + Analytics Management, including:
- Update daily dashboards and work with Planning and Finance on all monthly and quarterly reconciliations
- Create weekly reports, monthly reports, “end of campaign” reports, and ad-hoc insights surrounding key initiatives and launch moments
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
- Communicate key learnings from campaigns, and recommend next steps for improvement
- Campaign Execution + Optimization, including:
- Manage monthly creative launch schedule, including the development and distribution of all creative assets
- Work with creative team to develop platform ads, create UTMs and oversee setup of all assets, including QA-ing
Who you are
- A self starter: you’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty or being the first to tackle a new challenge
- BS in Business, Marketing, or a similar field
- 1+ years of relevant digital marketing experience, preferably in paid social and paid search
- Prior experience in a start-up or similar environment
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re a team player who can work both independently and collaboratively
- Possess curiosity, creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset
- Experience with Facebook ads manager, Snapchat ads, and Google Ads platforms a plus
- We’ve been a remote team since before the Covid-19 pandemic, and we pride ourselves on our ability to stay connected, even at a distance.
Benefits at Cocofloss
- Our perks and benefits include medical and dental insurance, gym stipends (including online classes), and a generous vacation policy of 21 paid-time-off days in addition to national holidays. “Balance & bliss” is part of our core “flossophy” and we value work-life flexibility.