Rhythm is looking for an exceptionally talented person with 3-5+ years experience to fill a .NET Web Application Developer position. You must be an expert in using the technologies that fuel the web as you’ll be working with our talented team to create user-centered interactive marketing solutions (e.g., websites, integrations with third-party products) for nationally and internationally recognized brands.
As a Web Application Developer, you’ll work with project managers and other team members on small tasks and large projects, sometimes enhancing existing solutions and other times building entirely new systems from scratch.
You will also encounter interesting challenges to solve every day, so you’ll need to feel comfortable problem solving in various ways by yourself and with the team. Be prepared to communicate frequently (regarding project status, challenges encountered, resolutions discovered, and so on) to ensure projects and tasks are executed efficiently, and to keep stakeholders updated.
On the tech side of things, you will focus largely on building backend solutions in .Net with C# in Visual Studio 2019 (and .Net Core), with a fair amount of database interaction. There is also plenty of room for those with more full stack expertise to make use of those skills by lending a hand with frontend tasks in addition to your primary focus on backend tasks. At times, you’ll be building marketing websites, and at other times you’ll be engineering the core logic that drives the business processes for our clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Brainstorm, develop, and execute your Web Development strategies in line with clients’ business objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships as the Web Development point of contact for the client and internal teams providing solutions to requests and inquiries, and present results and strategic insights
- Be an educator on latest trends in web development
- Expert object-oriented programming
- Expert creating and implementing websites
- Experience architecting clients, servers, and Internet systems
- Experience with security aspects (authentication, membership / roles, SQL injection)
- Code, test, and support database-driven web applications
- Ability to configure and deploy web applications
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC & Razor
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or a similar relational database
- Experience developing responsive websites
- Experience with LINQ (to Objects, to Entities)
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience with modern web content management systems (CMSs) such as Sitecore, Kentico, Episerver, Umbraco (this would be a huge plus), Drupal, or WordPress
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with frontend technologies (e.g., React, Angular, Vue, Svelte, Pug, Sass)
- Experience with hosting platforms (e.g., Heroku, Netlify)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Familiarity with headless CMS and serverless concepts
Rhythm is an Irvine based performance focused agency striving to develop innovative solutions through research and data. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Code and Theory under the Stagwell Group, Rhythm develops and executes customer focused initiatives to achieve client ROI goals. We work in a broad range of industries, including health, real estate, finance services, automotive and food and beverage.
Rhythm is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.