Do you love working with kids and love technology? Are you engaging and can be entertaining if need be? Code Wiz is offering online classes during this shutdown period and looking to hire an amazing coach! This position offers you the chance to impact kids’ lives in a fun and enriching way in this stressful time! Working with the kids over zoom, you will be coaching the kids through their coding lessons and projects!
Interested candidates, please send their resumes to email@example.com
Looking for coaches with experience in one or more of these platforms:
· Roblox (Lua Programming)*Most demand
· 3D Design (Tynker, Blender, etc)
· Some experience working with kids in a camp, tutoring, child care, or after-school program
· Knowledge and background in playing and teaching Minecraft or Roblox a big plus and Drag n Drop coding like Scratch.
· Charisma and the ability to function independently
· Ability to engage kids without supervision and assistance
· Work under the supervision of the Director to manage student learning outcomes and ensure a positive experience for students
· Use the curriculum to teach and lead children in their
lessons and projects.
· Come up with creative ideas that kids can implement in their projects.
· Be able to respond to parent questions about child progress.
· Keeping a pulse on students’ level of interest in the
program being run
Job Type: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $14.00 – $18.00 per hour depending on the experience/qualifications
· Fully Remote (may be looking for some in-person Coaches come late spring or summer, let us know if you are in the Reading, MA area)
· Working with kids: 1 year (Required)
· Work from home
· Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
· 2-10 hours
This job is ideal for someone who is:
· Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
· People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and
working on group projects
· Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires
frequent shifts in direction
· Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
· Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
· Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on
tasks that require creativity
· Monday to Friday (typically, our one-hour classes run between 3pm to 8pm EST)
*You will be assigned weekly shifts based on your availability
Our Contact Info: