DevOps Instructor – This is a remote work position working overnight hours in the US to teach students in Arabia time zone
ABOUT CODING DOJO
Coding Dojo is an industry-leading coding bootcamp whose flagship program is unmatched: we teach 3 full stacks in 3 months— a mixture of which can include Python, MEAN, MERN, Rails, C#, or Java. This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up and make a positive impact in many people’s lives. At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wave makers rather than wave riders. If you’re interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who value speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and always attacking the gap, you’ll feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
- Create the content/curriculum for the DevOps program
- Deliver instruction on DevOps and related topics
- Facilitate group discussions, demos, and in-class remote activities
- Follow industry trends for DevOps
- Play a hands-on role in curriculum development, use what you learn from working with students to make the curriculum world class
- Gather and report on student metrics
- Work alongside Coding Dojo’s Online Instruction team to deliver remote training
- Participate in professional training, so you stay fresh
- Responsible for potential deployment with any/multiple Coding Dojo clients with the ability to flex work and tasks based on client needs and requests
Required Education, Experience, Abilities:
- Real world experience in the design, implementation, and testing of software and services in a commercial hosted cloud environment (such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform)
- CI/CD workflow mastery
- Expertise in one or more of the following: Test Engineering, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, Appium, Jenkins, Protractor.
- Expertise in one or more of the following: Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, Configuration Management, Splunk, Ansible or other technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Associate Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- 3 years industry experience related to virtualization, system administration, storage, or cloud computing.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching that would include one or more areas of mentoring, industry training, online, or classroom instruction.
- Industry certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect, AWS DevOps Engineer, Azure Solutions Architect, Azure DevOps Engineer, or Google Cloud equivalents. Preference will be given to Azure experts. Preference will be given to Azure experts.
- This position is full-time and remote (may be working standards hours or non-standard hours that may include overnight hours and weekends)