IoT Instructor – This is a remote work position working overnight hours in the US to teach students in Arabia time zone
ABOUT CODING DOJO
Coding Dojo is an industry-leading coding bootcamp whose flagship program is unmatched: we teach 3 full stacks in 3 months— a mixture of which can include Python, MEAN, MERN, Rails, C#, or Java. This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up and make a positive impact in many people’s lives. At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wave makers rather than wave riders. If you’re interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who value speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and always attacking the gap, you’ll feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
- Create the content/curriculum of the IoT program
- Deliver instruction on IoT and related topics
- Facilitate group discussions, demos, and in-class remote activities
- Follow industry trends for IoT
- Play a hands-on role in curriculum development, use what you learn from working with students to make the curriculum world class
- Gather and report on student metrics
- Work alongside Coding Dojo’s Online Instruction team to deliver remote training
- Participate in professional training, so you stay fresh
- Responsible for potential deployment with any/multiple Coding Dojo clients with the ability to flex work and tasks based on client needs and requests
Required Education, Experience, Abilities:
- Real world experience in the design and implementation of IoT services in a commercial hosted cloud environment (such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform)
- Proficiency in Python and/or C
- Experience working with Arduino and/or Raspberry Pi
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated experience in teaching that would include one or more areas of mentoring, industry training, online, or classroom instruction.
- Industry certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect, AWS DevOps Engineer, Azure Solutions Architect, Azure DevOps Engineer, or Google Cloud equivalents. Preference will be given to Azure experts. Preference will be given to Azure experts.