What will your next career challenge offer? At CohnReznick, our people are talented, intellectually curious and driven to make a difference for our clients, community, and our firm. We are an organization bound together by a passion for excellence, respect for others, flexibility, integrity, and a strong desire to develop ourselves and others. We approach our engagements by on combining technical resources with an entrepreneurial spirt that allows use to solve for client needs in today’s dynamic business environment.
As one of the top professional services firms in the country, we understand our people are our most valuable assets. Clients turn to CohnReznick because of the people we hire, and as a CohnReznick employee, you will be equipped with top training and development opportunities, and presented with new challenges to help you stretch and grow as a professional. Through formalized learning and on-the-job coaching and mentorship, CohnReznick is committed to your development. Let’s build something great together.
CohnReznick’s Strategy & Innovation Team works across all CohnReznick Advisory industries and service lines to empower our clients with forward-looking solutions that are resilient to change by leveraging innovative thinking to address their business questions and challenges. The Strategy & Innovation Team delivers value by assessing our client’s current positions, advising our clients on a path toward a mutually defined future-state, and supporting our clients in adopting and implementing our recommendations. As part of this team, you will be exposed to various industry leaders and have the opportunity to deliver on a variety of Advisory services.
As a Summer Intern within our Strategy & Innovation Team, you will get hands-on experience working on current engagements in a client-facing role. We will look for our intern to actively participate in creating outputs, and confidently engage with our team to communicate new ideas on how to improve the way we work. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic to learn, has strong communication skills, is analytical, and is a self-starter. We are looking for team members who have a professional attitude, a high-degree of flexibility, a client-service orientation, and a genuine desire to see others succeed.
Location: Virtual (North America)
Role and Responsibilities
- Support CohnReznick advisory project teams in servicing clients. This may include conducting assessments, evaluating processes, and developing solutions to our client’s strategic, data, and technology needs
- Assist team, stakeholders and clients to understand business needs, interpret requirements and conduct analysis on engagements
- Conduct market research in support of client engagements and gain a deeper understanding of industries, service offerings, and technologies
- Build knowledge of the wide range of services CohnReznick Advisory provides
- Assist with day-to-day client service and practice development activities
Skills & Qualifications:
- Expected graduation in December 2021 or June 2022
- GPA > 3.0 required; GPA > 3.5 preferred
- Previous business or consulting internship experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of coding concepts preferred (R, Python, SQL, Java, etc.)
- Experience with flow charting or mind mapping tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to analyze a problem from different angles/approaches
- Participation in extracurricular activities (student organizations, volunteer organizations, project teams, sports teams, etc.); leadership positions preferable
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and experience working in teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ambitious learner with a passion for expanding their knowledge
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@CohnReznick.comPlease note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Learn more: www.cohnreznick.com
Connect with us