Location: Boston, MA or Remote Work Option
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join the Client Analytics & Insights (CAI) team at Comlinkdata. The Client Analytics & Insights team analyzes and interprets our proprietary data, conducts external research, and aims to understand market and consumer trends within the telecom industry. Empowered with this data and analysis, our clients are able to focus on strategic decisions and drive their business forward.
The Business Analyst candidate should enjoy working with data and translating it into a compelling story. The Business Analyst will work with large, ambiguous, datasets and collaborate with team members to build client deliverables on a day-to-day basis. The Business Analyst will represent the Comlinkdata brand in communications with clients and be dedicated to creating an outstanding customer experience. A willingness to learn and grow is a must.
Including but not limited to:
- Analyze and interpret internal data while incorporating external research
- Research and develop an understanding of key industry events and top industry competitors
- Identify trends and relationships within the data
- Create, edit and participate in client presentations
- Collaborate with team members on client research questions and ad hoc projects
- 1 – 3 years of work experience in business, economics, consulting, business analysis, research, marketing, finance or statistical modeling
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Comfortable evaluating quantitative and qualitative data to identify trends and relationships
- Written, oral, and presentation skills
- Curiosity and a desire to continuously learn and improve
- Self-motivated and determined problem solver that enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Desired Skills
- Knowledge of Tableau, VB
- Experience with statistical and business models
- Knowledge of (or an interest in learning) the Telecommunications industry
Please submit a resume and cover letter.
At this time, Comlinkdata will not sponsor a new applicant for employment sponsorship for this position.
Comlinkdata is the leading provider of telecom market data and insights. We provide clients with unique, real-time, query ready data that is combined with our analysts’ telecom expertise. At Comlinkdata, we help you make data-driven business decisions with confidence. Our data and insights provide you with the tools you need to analyze and optimize your business strategy ranging from decisions based on network investments, to pricing to market positioning. At Comlinkdata, we promise to celebrate, support, and encourage our employees to be their authentic selves. Comlinkdata is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Comlinkdata is headquartered in Boston. For more information, visit our website at Comlinkdata.com.