Position Number: 6
Program Name: Pipeline Safety Division, Department of Public Utilities
Location/Address: Boston – Remotely
Brief Description of Internship Position:
The Pipeline Safety Division of the Department of Public Utilities seeks an intern to assist with several administrative and programmatic functions within the Division. These include assisting with program office management, risk analysis, document control, and database management.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Administrative Assistant to organize and update documentation within the shared drive;
- Develop a standard practice for electronic filing;
- Assist the Auditing team with the review and integration of annual data sets;
- Review program and training schedules to assist in effort to optimize workflow;
- Other tasks as assigned by the Assistant Director or Director of the Program.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- The Division prefers an intern proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, and OneNote as well as Adobe Acrobat. The preferred candidate is one who is well organized, self-motivated and willing to work in small teams as well as individually. A preferred candidate will be able to multitask, have good communication and interpersonal skills, and an interest in design and analysis.
Hours per week: 20