CommScope is seeking a remote Technical Sales Intern to join our team!
Learn More About Internship Programs at CommScope
As CommScope designs and builds connectivity for the world’s most advanced networks, we’re building something equally as important: careers for bright college students like you. Our Summer Internship Program is designed to provide you an invaluable work experience through completing challenging projects to help you grow and develop.
Throughout the 12-week program, you will collaborate with some of the best in the industry, receive on the job training and participate in professional development workshops, executive speaker series, and other networking and social events!
What to Expect:
As a Technical Sales Intern you will be responsible for go-to-market planning & execution projects. You will work closely with the US, Canada, and Latin America sales organizations to assess commercial trends and identify new go-to-market initiatives to support the growth of the Enterprise business.
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Conducting Business and Market Analysis
- Collaborating with regional leadership team – Go-to-Market Planning & Execution
- Project Management support for market growth initiatives
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Junior or Senior standing in a BS, BA or master’s student in Business, Communications, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, or Marketing from an accredited university
- Proven strong academic performer with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
You Will Excite Us If You
- Go beyond crunching data to understand the business needs of clients and make actionable, strategic recommendations that inform the direction of the organization.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team
In today’s always on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.