The CCBHC Project Coordinator will coordinate project services and activities, including training, communication and information dissemination. Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Meeting coordination
– scheduling, agendas, minutes and information dissemination
· Coordination of various Community Care Alliance CCBHC teams who perform operations such as implementation, operations and evaluation.
– Task update and follow through
– Ensure all deadlines are being met
· Coordination and tracking of data to help inform evaluation and reporting
· Coordination of data and information needed for progress reports
· Coordination of staff trainings to include scheduling, enrollment and application of educational credits.
· Assistance with adherence to CLAS standards
· Assistance with necessary written agreements and contracts
· Assist Project Director as needed
Eight hours per day, full-time position. The candidate will have the ability to work from home and schedule his/her hours with supervisor approval.
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
Candidates must be very organized, self-directed, have the ability to work independently, demonstrate attention to detail, be able to organize work flows and possess knowledge of working with data. Experience working on federal grants or programs preferred. Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree.
·The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The associate life and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities in meeting the expectations of the position.
The candidate will report directly to the CCBHC Project Director and will be supervised accordingly.