The Accounting department is seeking an immediate hire to assist with the accounting functions on behalf of its clients. The includes, but is not limited to, payroll preparation, bill payments, and commission reporting. He/she will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm in a fast-paced environment.
This position is a part-time position for the summer at approximately 15-20 hours per week, with the potential for 10 hours per week effective immediately.
• Prepare accounting deliverables using company’s online software platforms.
• Track deadlines and key client milestones.
• Assist with the handling of client communications.
• Assist the owners with various projects
• Business Major (Accounting preferred) with GPA of 3.0 or above
• A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm and confidentiality
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.