Our full time Telehealth Counselors will provide brief, solution-focused (telephonic and/or video) counseling services. In this role, the Telehealth Counselor is responsible for conducting a comprehensive assessment of the clients’ presenting issues, establishing a treatment plan aimed at resolving identified issues, and facilitating a referral to long-term treatment and/or community resources when clinically appropriate. The ideal candidate has the ability to work independently and flexible schedule to meet client needs.
- Maintain a caseload of approximately 7-8 phone or video appointments per day
- Utilize brief, solution-focused interventions to resolve the clients’ presenting issue
- Ensure safety for clients who present at risk to harm self/others
- Ensure that all clients are properly referred to long-term treatment, when clinically appropriate, utilizing their benefit plan and/or community resources
- Maintain up-to-date documentation for all client contacts in the ComPsych system per established procedures and processes
- Continually strengthen professional knowledge base through review of trends related to telehealth counseling, effective treatment modalities, and evidence-based interventions
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology required
- Independent clinical license required
- Experience providing direct clinical services and solution-focused therapy
- Knowledge of treatment issues and EAP services
- Exceptional communication skills, with a strong focus on customer service and sound clinical judgment
- Quick thinking, high energy, positive, and professional, with demonstrated multi-tasking and critical thinking skills
- High-speed internet, quiet home office set up, and ability to take appointments telephonically or over video
Telehealth Counselors can be located in the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Wisconsin.
Benefits and Perks
- Full benefits package, including Paid Time Off (PTO), medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, robust EAP, wellness program, and much more
- Competitive pay
ComPsych Corporation maintains a drug-free workplace.