Associate Developer- Permanent Role- Philadelphia PA
*Remote during Covid 19.
CEI’s Custom Applications Division is a team of professionals who design, develop, deploy, test, and support software solutions that empower users. Working with great customers on cutting-edge projects is what we do and we need your help to do it!
Who We’re Looking For:
CEI’s Custom Applications Division is seeking an Associate Developer to work on our team to build custom software at our branch in the Philadelphia area for great customers using modern technologies and agile methods. The right candidate will have passion and drive to deliver great solutions with outstanding customer service. You should expect to learn from a team of experts and contribute back to that team. You will hold yourself to the higher standards CEI delivers to customers every day.
What we’d like to see from you:
· 4 year degree in Computer Science preferred. Will consider IT related degree with programming emphasis.
· 0-3 years of work experience as a developer or internships as a developer.
· Exposure to modern web solutions using agile methods.
· Polished communication skills, both written and verbal, which enable you to engage with customers and your team in a confident and enjoyable manner.
· Enjoys staying up-to-date on modern software development technology
· Desires hands-on experience with a team where they can make a difference, every day
· Attends local and regional meetups and events
· Considers consulting across a wide domain of clients and cutting edge technology a key ingredient to job satisfaction
Where we shine:
· Cloud Solutions
· Web and Mobile Apps
· DevOps, App Modernization and Agile Transformation
· UX Research, Visual Design and Digital Strategy
· Database Services
· Application Integration, Orchestration and Messaging
· Collaboration, Content Management and eCommerce
· Bots, AI and Intelligent Apps
· Big Data, Business Intelligence and Data Science
· Mixed Reality, Gaming and Simulation
Types of Projects You’ll Work on:
· Cloud Solutions
· Web Application Development
· DevOps Implementation of automated build and release pipelines
· Improving Intranet Engagement
· Customer Loyalty Portal
Why work for us?
We are a group of curious and creative individuals, dedicated to providing the highest levels of service for our customers. CEI has delivered technology services to companies of all sizes for over 27 years and we continue to grow and expand.
Our employees are the key to our success – delivering amazing solutions and results for our customers, while fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration. Our core values of integrity, excellence, dedication, fairness and trust are embedded into our everyday practices.
Check out https://www.ceiamerica.com/application-development/ to get a closer look at who we are and what we do!