Full Stack Developer
Permanent position in one of our locations: Pittsburgh- Headquarters, Philadelphia, Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA or Cincinnati, OH.
**Regional candidates preferred. **Must live near one of our locations or within a few hours driving distance.
**You will work remotely until a safe time to report to the office later in 2021/2022.
Join CEI’s Custom Applications team and embark on an exciting and satisfying development career using the latest tech!
Our employees are the key to our success – delivering amazing solutions and results for our customers, while fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration. Our core values of integrity, excellence, dedication, fairness and trust are embedded into our everyday practices.
Who we’re looking for:
CEI’s Custom Applications Division is seeking a sharp Developer to work on our team to build custom software for great customers using modern technologies and agile methods. The right candidate will have passion and drive to deliver great solutions with outstanding customer service. You should expect to learn from a team of experts and contribute back to that team. You will hold yourself to the higher standards CEI delivers to customers every day.
***Career path and training/certifications up through Principal Architect provided.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
- 1-3 years of work experience as a Developer with exposure to modern web solutions and development methodology.
- Experience working with teams and clients through full development lifecycle from requirement definition through deployment preferred.
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal, which enable you to engage with customers and your team in a confident and enjoyable manner.
- Enjoys staying up-to-date on modern software development technology
- Desires hands-on experience with a team where they can make a difference, every day
- Attends local and regional Webinars, meetups and events
- Considers consulting across a wide domain of clients and cutting edge technology a key ingredient to job satisfaction
- Eager to learn and advance your career as well as mentor others
Check us out here: https://www.ceiamerica.com/application-development/
Who we are:
CEI is a rapidly expanding leading end-to-end Solutions provider driving transformation and innovation for our customers to help harness change to gain competitive advantage through Advisory Services, Custom Software Solutions, Application Management and Staffing Solutions.
Founded in 1992, CEI is a minority co-founded and owned enterprise and is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise with continued growth and success. CEI has been acknowledged on the Inc. 5000 list for the fifth time for year-over-year growth.
CEI is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA with regional offices in Washington, DC; Philadelphia, Cincinnati, Denver, Orlando, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Virginia Beach. We also have a multi-national presence in Peru, Spain and India.
Combining our core values of integrity, excellence, dedication, fairness, and trust and commitment to quality with our client-first model, we’ve been fortunate to thrive and grow, most recently being acknowledged on the Inc. 5000 list for the fifth time for year-over-year growth.
CEI is an equal opportunity employer. CEI complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring Practices. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.