Consilio provides professional services using people, processes and technology to companies that are involved in litigation (legal action) with other companies or being investigated by a government office (i.e. DOJ, FTC, SEC, etc.). During the legal discovery process, companies are required to share information (i.e. email/documents) with the opposing/requesting party. Before they share the information, they must ensure it is relevant to the litigation/investigation and it does not contain any privilege/private information. Consilio assists clients with collecting this information, processing/formatting the data and hosting the information in a structured database for review by attorneys. Upon completion of this review, Consilio assists with producing the relevant, non-privileged information to the opposing/requesting party.
Consilio is a global organization with offices in the Americas, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. We are one of the industry’s largest consulting and e-Discovery services provider in terms of revenue and employees. Consilio has a particular niche in Financial Services where we serve 17 of the world’s largest banks and 85% of the Am Law 200. We have an enviable list of clients, including two of the largest US based retail corporations. The work that we do serving this amazing roster of clients is of critical strategic importance to them.
To ensure your success, you will participate in a paid comprehensive training program. The apprenticeship training program is a high-quality career pathway where Consilio develops individuals with work experience and classroom instruction to become a skilled Project Manager in the legal discovery process. You can expect to be surrounded by positive and supportive team members who will encourage learning and development in preparation of becoming a confident and empowered Project Manager. At the conclusion of the apprenticeship program, successful applicants will be offered a full-time position within the project management team. As a member of the project management team, you will support the day-to-day functions of e-discovery projects. You will provide administrative and logistical support including meeting facilitation, progress tracking, documentation and reporting. You must be capable of interacting in a professional manner with internal team members, as well as our clients.
- Partner and collaborate with other members of the project managers team and industry experts to ensure project requirements are met
- Responsible for collecting and understanding the project requirements from the client
- Responsible for coordinating project deliverables such as data processing, data hosting, data review, and data production
- Responsible for maintaining project tracking
- Responsible for performing quality control checks to confirm delegated tasks are completed correctly
- Responsible for creating and communicating project status reports to clients
- Proactively respond to client communications
- Communicates clearly and consistently to keep teammates informed
- Establishes project schedules and manage deadlines
- Exercises sound judgment and escalates issues appropriately
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and their counsel to gain knowledge and ensure client satisfaction
- BA/BS degree
- Work experience with direct client/customer contact in a profession environment preferred
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Dependable planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to comprehend technical content
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to efficiently gather and process information in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Detail orientated with the ability to multi-task
Consilio’s True North Values
Excellence – We strive to make every client our advocate
Passion – We DO because we CARE
Collaboration – We win together through teamwork and communication
Agility – We flex, adapt and embrace change
People – We value, respect and invest in our teammates
Vision – We create clarity of purpose and a clear path forward
Consilio, LLC is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.