Join a dynamic team that designs, develops, and supports software solutions to the needs of the legal technology community. Our team spans across several time-zones and cities, leveraging agile development, Microsoft .NET, and SQL Server technologies to bring a cutting-edge experience to law firms and their clients.
Each member of our team is expected to be self-motivated with established interests and experience in .NET. This role works within a team of software engineers responsible for building and maintaining next-generation customer facing applications in support of eDiscovery business processes.
- Software Engineer is responsible for all the activities in developing of the product, including code review and best practice improvements.
- Maintain the coding standards and development process.
- Review training materials, documentation, marketing materials for accuracy and contribute to content as needed.
- Understand the architecture, design, and master the domain as well as technologies of applications that he/she will be involved in development.
- Provide well designed object oriented, maintainable, and testable code.
- Ensure the quality of application code through automated unit test cases and execution coverage.
- Contribute to architectural & design discussion, daily stand up calls and other important calls.
- Attention to details and critical thinking.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- 2+ Years of .NET development experience.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude towards the work and learning.
- Good designing, analytical, programming skills needed along with aptitude for building stable solutions.
- Experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to understand complex problems and generate appropriate technical solutions.
- Strong in OOP and C# .NET programming.
- Understanding Inversion of Control (IoC) and Dependency Injection.
- Experience dotnet core or/and Autofac containers.
- Experience with SQL Server (Service Broker, XML, JSON).
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Familiarity with design patterns.
- Good Knowledge on Unit Test frameworks.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Code re-factoring.
- Experience in building and deploying software through continuous integration and deployment.
- PowerShell scripting experience.
- Experience with Git source control and GitHub platform.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Understanding of file systems.
Consilio’s True North Values
Excellence – We strive to make every client our advocate
Passion – We DO because we CARE
Collaboration – We win together through teamwork and communication
Agility – We flex, adapt and embrace change
People – We value, respect and invest in our teammates
Vision – We create clarity of purpose and a clear path forward